Mod_python

Jacek Trzmiel sc0rp at hot.pl
Thu Mar 25 02:17:50 EST 2004

Amy G wrote:
> So I can now restart apache and everything seems to work.  Except my python
> files still show up as text in the browser window.
>
> I am using Apache 1.3.7.
> I downloaded both mod_pyton-2.7.10 and 2.7.9.

Below is configuraton that does work with Apache 2.0.49 and mod_python
3.0.3.  Maybe it will work with older version as well.

Make sure that similar entires are in http.conf (paths on your system
may be different):
-----
LoadModule python_module  libexec/apache2/mod_python.so

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data"

<Directory "/usr/local/www/data">
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny