3D apps in Python?

Brandon J. Van Every try_vanevery_at_mycompanyname at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 12:15:29 EST 2004

Ron Levine wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:04:16 -0800, "Brandon J. Van Every"
> <try_vanevery_at_mycompanyname at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I am looking for open source 3D applications written primarily in
>> Python. Not Python scripted, but rather, Python as the primary means
>> of development, dropping to C++ or C only when necessary for
>> efficiency.  Any pointers appreciated.  ...
>
> http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/

Thanks for the link.  It does demonstrate heavy Python usage for 3D
graphics; pity it is freely licensed only for noncommercial use.
http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/licensing.html

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"Trollhunt" - (n.) A searching out for persecution
of persons accused of Trolling. (c.f. witch-hunt)