ADO and COM contants

Boba b.ambrosius at hccnet.nl
Mon Mar 1 10:32:58 EST 2004

Roger,

Thanks. You gave me more answer than I'd asked for. I think I solved the
problem with the
constants by adjusting the adovbs.inc file so that it contains constants
that python
understands. But there is no Null and no Nothing constant. I'll try your
suggestion
and use None.
Douglas Savitsky mailed me saying that they should show up as
win32com.client.constants.Null
and win32com.client.constants.Nothing. At least the should be in the file
that makepy
generates. They don't.

Bob Ambrosius

Roger Upole <rupole at hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws