Source compile newbie: trying to build Ming (Flash) libs

jmdeschamps jmdeschamps at
Wed Mar 10 07:00:02 CET 2004

I have installed the GCC minGW compiler, and got ming03-beta1.
On window XP

so I try the Ming How-to Install for python and get the following
C:\ming>mingw32-make static
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), uname -s, ...) failed.
make -C src static
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), uname -s, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), make -C src static, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable.
mingw32-make: *** [static] Error 2

I can't understand what it wants ("Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est
introuvable" = cannot find file) - What file???

What I'm I supposed to modify??? a path somewhere...???

(this is my pat variable:
s\FRANCAIS;C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Adaptec
Shared\System;C:\Program Fi

Thanks in advance,

I've read through a previous post on the question but was not able to
figure it out (my lack of source compiling experience, I guess )*&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&