Python Event in India ..

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at linux-delhi.org
Wed Mar 3 12:58:48 EST 2004

Somesh Bartakkay wrote:
> Am basically from India - Pune.
> here is very less (say NO) Python AwareNess ..
> so i wanna increase it..
> am trying in my own way but for making it in VERY proffesional manner
> and on very HIGH level ...its necessary to arrange Python Event here.
>
> shall anyone guide me how it is possible ?
> Python Even in INDIA will surely PAY gr8 brains to Python Community

There is a Indian Zope and Python Users Group web site
(http://www.izpug.org/), with a mailing list at
of late. How about working to make that a success?? :)

This list is language (and even platform) agnostic, and there are quite
a group of good python programmers here.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3