Need advice on choosing skills.

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Sun Mar 21 10:17:46 EST 2004

Funny you said that.

I chose Postgresql about a year ago to use at work for several projects
and have never looked back.

I started working with wxPython about 2 months ago and like it for the
same reasons.

I built a website using Webware.

I'm looking for a solution for tying together PHP to a python backend.
xmlrpc, soap , corba maybe.  Might twisted be good for this?

Thanks.

Randall