How do I define a __del__ method for an object?

Stewart Midwinter stewartNO at SPAMmidtoad.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 7 14:31:32 EST 2004

I was looking through Swaroop's tutorial, "A Byte of Python", on Python
objects,(http://www.python.g2swaroop.net/), and he mentions that you can
define a __del__ function to completely delete object instances.
However, when I try to define one in the attached script, not just one,
but all, of the defined objects disappear.

Can someone show me how to define a __del__ object that works on only
one object instance?

Thanks
Stewart