lambda trouble

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at
Sat Mar 20 10:27:42 CET 2004

Daniel Yoo <dyoo at> wrote in message news:<c3g1c0$uim$1 at>...
> Someone should make a FAQ out of this.  *grin*

Just to know, how does it work? If I write a FAQ entry, who is in
of putting it in the official FAQ? (I don't have the time to write
this specific FAQ now, but I may be willing to write down a FAQ in the

> This keeps popping up every so often on comp.lang.python.  Here's a
> link to one of the really heated threads about this:

Here is a non-trollish thread on the subject, which may also
be interesting if you know some Lisp/Scheme:*

            Michele Simionato