Python job opening at GPO in Washington, DC
steve at ferg.org
Wed Mar 3 18:57:09 CET 2004
For more info:
I just saw this opening posted. It is a Federal government position
(GS-13) at the Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, right
across the street from where I work.
1. Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming.
2. Extensive knowledge of XML and XSLT.
3. Extensive knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
4. Extensive knowledge of either the Python and/or C Sharp language.
5. Expert knowledge of operating systems and programming languages in
order to write and debug complex computer programs.
6. Ability to write detailed specifications for any new application
need by the department.
-- Steve Ferg (ferg_s at bls.gov)
More information about the Python-list