Multi-user quiz show game

Diez B. Roggisch deets_noospaam at web.de
Mon Mar 1 16:58:56 EST 2004

> Does anyone have any recommendation of what frameworks/libraries to
> use?  I am kind of worry about mixing all these libraries/frameworks
> together for them to play nicely... Would pygame help simplify?

I did s/t similar, using twisted and pygame- worked great. I just checked if
pygame supports chinese characters - it does! At least on my linux-box,
with a chinese ttf I can get it to work. I actually had to use a chinese
spam - who could have thought that spam can be actually useful?

However, consider what allen said.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch