examples of doing syadmin activities as a web app

Lee, Dustin dlee at rightnow.com
Sat Mar 27 17:53:53 EST 2004

I've looked at it briefly (if I recall it is written in Perl).  I may go back and investigate that more thoroughly but I still wonder:

- Are there any Python based examples?
- Is webmin well designed? (Not trying to troll, just curious if it is well thought out or just a hack)

If any of you were to design such a beast (web based system admin tool) from scratch which framework would you consider a good match?

dustin