Any Python Hackers Wanna Beta Test????

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Wed Mar 10 01:27:28 CET 2004

One of the things I find myself needing over and over is providing an
external configuration file for use by my applications. For various
reasons, I have not been satisfied with other solutions to this problem
I have seen so far.

So ...I am about 25% done with a new Python module I've wanted to write
for some time. It is intended as general purpose configuration file
parser complete with conditionals, variable substitution, etc. The idea
is that you hand it the name of a configuration file, and it returns a
populated symbol table, ready-to-use.

Anyway, I am going to be looking for people to stress test this thing
when it is ready. If interested, let me know _off-list_...

Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com