ready to use python, need help with GUI decision

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Fri Mar 5 14:08:18 EST 2004

Well I have to make the obligatory PythonCard plug...

<plug>
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/
</plug>

PythonCard uses wxPython and you can mix "raw" wxPython code into your app
if needed. Since it is based on wxPython, your apps will work on Windows,
Linux/GTK, and Mac OS X.

ka

news:mailman.0.1078340778.736.python-list at python.org...