RELEASED Python 2.3.4, release candidate 1

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Thu May 13 11:32:33 EDT 2004

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm
> happy to announce the release of Python 2.3.4 (release candidate 1).

Cool! Thanks.

I've got a question though, I've submitted a patch for a bug in
SimpleHTTPServer.py in december last year;
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=839496&group_id=5470&atid=305470

SimpleHTTPServer reports a wrong content-length of text files on windows
The bug is still there in this release. Any change of getting my patch applied?

--Irmen de Jong.