Python Resources

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri May 7 07:38:29 EDT 2004

Oten wrote:

> Hey Everyone I am looking for as many python web resources as possible I am
> looking at developing a Python Search Engine for anything to do with Python.
>
> Modules, Books Tutorials, Information, Applications, anything at all
>
> just post to this message with your link and I will put it up and when its
> done I will post to this forum
>
> if you have Python Links in your favourites Post them as well
>
> I have been searching google as well
>
> I would like to make this the biggest directory of searchable python
> information
>
> Thank You
>
> Someone who loves Python

I suggest you organize and put up all the links you already have, and
then post a link to the "search engine" here.  That way you won't
waste a lot of people's time suggesting sites that you already have
in your list.  Surely with Google helping you've already got 95% of
the main ones covered anyway...

-Peter