Lost : Plot_Demo

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at HotMail.Com
Sat May 8 15:42:26 EDT 2004

Several months ago someone here mentioned
a small and simple plot demo ....

I think it was around the Oct./Nov. 2003 time-frame,
but I'm not sure about that ....

And, I think the demo was in one of standard Python directories,
maybe ....

    /Scripts
    /Tools/Scripts

The demo put up a small window
that provided a text entry field
at the bottom where the user
could enter an expression that would
be eval__uated, scaled, and plotted ....

The initial expression that was evaluated
when the demo was first loaded was something
like ....

  y = sin( 3*x ) + cos( 2*x )

I don't remember if the original query
was someone looking for a plot solution,
or in the context of the __evils__ of eval ....

I've Googled this NewsGroup and almost worn out
the  FIND  button in Windows trying to find it again ....

I have several plot package options available,
but would like to find  __that__  particular demo again ....

Any clues ????

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being