Writing Formatted txt to a file (xtreme newbie q)

Uri phrogeeb at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 03:20:47 EDT 2004

> [[question1, answer1], [question2, answer2], etc...]
> or
> ['question1=answer1', 'question2=answer2', etc...]
> or some other way.

It is stored in the format: ([question1, answer1]), made up of the
question list and the answer list zip()'ed together. Is there a better
way to do this? I had considered doing it with a dictionary, but i had
problems with this, and found the easiest way to be zipped two lists
together. WE can also keep them apart, I suppose.

I hadn't realized it depended so heavily on which way you do it. =)

Thanks!