MSIE6 Python Question

Guido Wesdorp guido at debris.demon.nl
Mon May 24 03:44:26 EDT 2004

Ralph A. Gable wrote:
>  Can anyone point me to some URLs that
> would help out? Or just tell me how to do it? I would be very
> grateful.

I can't go there right now, since it only works on IE (uses Active-X for
the navigation, very nasty) but there should be a full reference of IE's
COM API on msdn.microsoft.com somewhere, check for the VB API. That can
be used from COM, as soon as you've instantiated the COM object you can
call the methods and use the attributes from this API. I assume there
are methods in there to either directly get the info you want or else to
use JavaScript to get to the info.

Good luck,

Guido Wesdorp