So what's a "pythong"? (was Re: Python/C++ Developers required for consulting position in Brooklyn, NY)

Eric @ Zomething eric at zomething.com
Wed May 19 03:10:50 EDT 2004

David Lees  wrote:

> Perhaps "Pythongs" are the current fashion statement <snip>

FINALLY, a marketing make-over.

Pythong!

Snakes and lingerie in a single word.

This is going to sell big.  Heck, my pulse is racing even now.  I gotta go

"Product" think:  For the future, I think one would want to anticipate much larger datasets than most normally deal with, and faster networking speeds (x10, x100, x1000?), which, in conjunction with processing larger datasets, will tend make processing speed more often the bottleneck than it is now).  We'll need all the good things about Python, but maybe more speed as well.