pdf2txt

B P nature_boyMYPANTS at mindspring.com
Fri May 28 01:26:17 EDT 2004

Is there a way via Python or even Perl to capture records from a pdf and
     output a delimited text file?  My work has a situation with a trunk
load of data forms that were scanned as pdfs.

The data needs to be taken from the forms and moved into a database, so
I figure that comma-delimited format will work fine.  The amount of
man-hours it would take to manually do this is very cost-prohibitive for
what we have to work with.

I know that a txt2pdf exists, was checking to see if the opposite would
as well.

BP