Socket sample?

Daniel Orner cs993442 at cs.yorku.ca
Wed May 19 12:13:06 EDT 2004

	I'm a newcomer to socket programming... I need to use a server socket
which should be able to handle more than one connection at a time. I've
read the HOWTO, but I'm still a bit confused about some of the more
intimate details. I've also seen a few pieces of sample code scattered
here and there, but nothing substantial.
	Does anyone know of some sample code that handles multiple connections
(either by using select() or forking/threading processes)?
	Thanks very much!

--Daniel