Make one GUI containing java and C++ componants ?

bart59 bart59 at free.fr
Tue May 11 04:01:13 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have two application:
one in java, which use awt and wing componants as a GUI.
one in C++, which is a 3d engine, then it display in a window a 3D
modele.

I'm looking for a solution to combine these two interfaces in one
containing the Java componant + the C++ window .

Is there a way to manage with that?

JNI doens t seem to be the good approach, it should be difficult to
render the c++ output in a java component: moreover, interactions with
the mouse are required in the ed engine...

I heard about python, but I can t see the real advantage that can give
me python.

Any solution?

thank you very much for your help.

Bart