Python Correspondance

Oten N/A
Thu May 13 21:22:45 EDT 2004

Hi I have a question has anyone in the Python Community thought of creating
a home study course where people like myself who, want to, can focus
entirely on learning Python.

Books can only go so far for me. I personally would like to be trained in
Python but sense I live out in the boonies there are no schools near me who
teach python

And also I am not really into going to a college to learn a bunch of
languages like Java and C++ although good languages I am not really
interested in learning these

Does anyone else feel the same way

Heres a suggestion I could start an online learning community who's goal is
to teach Python. Online lectures every week donations to keep it alive
reading material video training.

Anybody think this is a good idea