n-tier application in Python

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Wed May 19 14:23:50 EDT 2004

I'm currently developing a Web-application server using a 2-tier design; an
application layer and a data-layer. I've also seperated design and logic
using simpleTal for html templates. It's still pre-alpha so I haven't
stress-tested it properly yet and can't say anything about performance. It's
built upon Twisted and use MySQL or SQLite for storage.

I'm also interested in other n-tier applications so any information somebody
might have would be of interest.

In general, python has *very* good XML-support and in my experience very
good database access support as well.

Regards,
Thomas

news:2h1hljF7u74vU1 at uni-berlin.de...