Problem using StringIO file object

Joshua Burvill josh at mri.com.au
Wed May 19 23:54:57 EDT 2004

I found the solution myself by going back to the documentation.
http://docs.python.org/lib/module-StringIO.html
I should have used the following ways of setting the "file" contents, and
returning the file contents respectively.

## Create file-handle to a "file-like" string
    file_handle=cStringIO.StringIO(zpt_code)

file_handle.getvalue()

Thanks to the list anyway, as posting probably clarified things, also my
previous question was answered very quickly and correctly.

Rgds, Josh