Real-time graphs

gsm news at contrado.com.au
Thu May 13 07:41:10 EDT 2004

look at http://www.advsofteng.com/

ChartDirector is free and really good, best package that I know for
graphing, also provides you with a base livbrary for designing your own, its
engine is very small and design for the web etc, its output is exceptional
in terms of font quality etc

supports NET, ASP, COM, VB, JSP,Java, PHP, Perl, Python, C++

news:mailman.463.1084375754.25742.python-list at python.org...