improving the Python docs -- a wiki? copy PHP's model?

Thomas Guettler guettli at thomas-guettler.de
Wed May 5 11:32:13 EDT 2004

Am Wed, 05 May 2004 06:16:06 -0700 schrieb Stephen Ferg:

>> Is submitting a bug or patch to sourceforge really that much of a barrier?
>
> Yes, it is a significant barrier.  It requires knowledge of both Latex
> and a certain way of using diff.

Hi Stephen,

You don't need to submit a patch to the latex source.

You can send plain text as a "feature request".

I already send some feature request which
were added to the docs (deadlock
problem, if not using popen4)

If you are unsure if it should be in the docs,
you can ask here before sending it to the
bug tracking system.

 Thomas