Problem concerning pyparallel

Chris Liechti cliechti at gmx.net
Sun May 23 16:56:46 EDT 2004

Harald Schreiber <Harald.Schreiber at t-online.de> wrote in
news:c8qqp4$u1$01$1 at news.t-online.com:

> Hi,
> When trying to install the pyparallel-software under Windows98SE I got an
> errormessage about a missing cl.exe.
> Can someone there out give me some explanations?

in case your talking about my extension with that name, it requires to
build a .pyd extenstion. either you download the binary distribution from
pyserial.sf.net or compile it on your own. you dont seem to have the M$
compiler, but youc an also use cygwin (i do) or mingw. in both cases run
python setup.py build --compiler=mingw32 install

chris

--
Chris <cliechti at gmx.net>