Web programming ...

Sarah Tanembaum sarah.tanembaum at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 13:21:31 EDT 2004

Thanks Moxley. I too just finish with a very small project with PHP, Family
Photo Album.

Where can I find any good example of Python web programming  - small,
concise and easy to follow, to re-write my PHP apps in Python.

I'm using MySQL to store the photos information.

Thanks

"Moxley Stratton" <moxley at moxleydata.com> wrote in message
news:D86dnTg-ForkgwTdRVn-vg at comcast.com...
> Sarah Tanembaum wrote:
> > Is python good for creating Web application? I do like the OOness of
Python,