Python compilers?

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut
Mon May 17 23:40:39 EDT 2004

Svein Ove Aas wrote:

> Is anyone working on a python-to-native compiler?
> I'd be interested in taking a look.
>
> Come to think of it, is anyone working on a sexpr-enabled version of
> Python, or anything similar? I really miss my macros whenever I try to
> use it...

I really wish there was a python-to-native compiler, a good one that
would produce fairly fast execution.

Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca