Processing Python and xml PyXml -

chuck amadi chuck.amadi at ntlworld.com
Mon May 3 20:49:50 EDT 2004

Hi all Im new to Python but regularly write xml articles for my
Organisation and a past Java Sys Programmer.

I can write basic Python but seem to have trouble excuting the
xml/python examples .

Installed PyXml and have Python 2.1,2,2 and 2.3 running .

I have used SAX and ANT for building html pages from xml but im missing
something here.

Please can someone point me in the right direction as I usally use vi >
chmod the py file and run ./file.py

Please help as I need to get to grips with PyXml and xml /python
processing for a project coming in soon!

I have the PyXml doc's

Cheers

Chuck