newbie question | shell scripting [html-removed]

Jelle Feringa // EZCT / Paris jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Tue Nov 9 08:26:08 EST 2004

I appreciate your comments!
Its my intention to make a nice class-based module interface to my software,
radiance. Though classes will help structure the interface, it wont resolve
that my for loop creates more than one process. Which seems quite a
fundamental problem, and is far beyond my (yet!) modest python skill.
Hence my post.

True, string interpolation is more elegant.
I'll update this.

I agree with your architectural comment.
That's why I want to resolve my processes problem before moving the
interface to a class based module.

Cheers,

Jelle.

Btw: I haven't been able to find many resources on shell scripting. So far
'Programming Python 2nd edition' has been a great help. Any online tutorials
you could recommend?