threads and exception in wxPython

Zunbeltz Izaola zunbeltz at wm.lc.ehu.es.XXX
Tue Nov 2 11:28:16 EST 2004

Hi,

I've an wxPython windows that creates a thread. An object of this
thread raised an exception and i want to cach it in the main thread,
that of the windows (I want this becouse the first implementation
doesn't use thread). I know that exception can not be pass between
thread.

I've read something about wraping the run() method of the threaded
object in a try/except block and save the exception for inspection ,
but i don't know how to implement it. Can you give me and advice?

TIA

Zunbeltz

--
Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona                    |  wmbizazz at lg dot ehu
dotes