New to Python

danu kusmana danu_milis at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 20:59:45 EST 2004

I think the documentation on python official website
can help u learn lots of things and make sure you also
read lot in library section it worthed to read for.
There's also a cookbook in activestate.com website to
learn tips and tricks. hehehehe

I dont know is it appropriate or now but u can also
find few books u can download from eDonkey servers :P

Last thing is browse in your book shop u will find a
few books regarding Python.

danu