Luther Blisset

EP EP at zomething.com
Wed Oct 20 03:06:16 EDT 2004

>     The "situationist" email address was a always a giveaway.  Very
> clever!

Ah, me thinks someone's been playing football without a proper helmet.  :-)

Does the inclusion of something like "(c) Luther Blissett, all rights reserved" in one's code do away with the need for GNU and GNU-like licensing?  Have we been listening to lawyers when we should have been hanging out with the neo-(something) crowd?  the later are bound to be more fun (he says having little experience with either)

Luther:  http://www.thefa.com/Features/EnglishDomestic/Postings/2003/07/54903.htm

EP (effects of sea water on under-ocean Ethernet may cause degradation of humor and social revolution, some checks required)