Python Newbie

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Oct 19 16:44:01 EDT 2004

abhay wrote:
> I am confused between learning Python or learning Perl. Please any view,
> opinions and suggestions are welcomed.

While I trust you are aware of the likely answer you'll get,
asking in a Python newsgroup whether one should learn Python,
it would be most helpful if you offered up at least one tiny,
small snippet of information about what you want to *accomplish*
with your chosen language...

If, for example, you need to use Perl in a school environment,
I wouldn't hesitate to suggest that you... (guess)... learn Perl!

-Peter