Working with Forms in MS Word

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at
Wed Oct 13 22:48:09 CEST 2004

I have been asked if I can populate existing Forms in a Microsoft Word
Document.  I have the book Python Programming on Win 32 (Hammond/Robinson)
which addresses Microsoft products, but it does not address forms.  Has
anyone attempted this?  And if so, would you pass along your knowledge?

Greg Lindstrom                                         (501) 975-4859
NovaSys Health                  greg.lindstrom at

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"  W.W.