PythonCom equivalent on Linux!

Ville Vainio ville at
Wed Oct 13 08:45:41 CEST 2004

>>>>> "john" == John  <johng2001 at> writes:

    john> use omniORB. I dropped SOAP for most part after I found that
    john> CORBA complexity was just a myth. I just did not think CORBA

Tell me about it! CORBA is perceived as complex because of the
low-levelish and painful C++ binding, but the Python binding proves
that it's actually a pretty simple way of doing the complex thing.

Duncan Grisby (of omniORB fame) debunks lots of CORBA myths in his
presentations that are available online:

Mark my words, CORBA's day will come ;-).

Ville Vainio