(no subject)

BRENDA.HARVEY at usbank.com BRENDA.HARVEY at usbank.com
Mon Oct 25 15:00:27 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  10/25/2004 and will not return until
11/01/2004.

If you should need assistance from Human Resources in my absence, please
call Kerri Constans at  (503) 275-3454.    The Employee Service Center can
be reached at 1-800-806-7009 for questions regarding Payroll, Benefits and
Leaves of Absence.   Thank you!

Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank
you in advance for your cooperation.