No more command history with cursor keys

Chris chrisNOSPAM at spam.com
Fri Oct 1 05:30:37 EDT 2004

Indeed, readline.so exists in my Python2.2 install (part of SuSE 8.2) but
not in the Python 2.3.4 install that I built. I tried to copy the file but
there's a mismatch.
But I don't understand what went wrong: configure / make / make install all
finished successfully.
How can I get that readline.so file?

Chris

1gkz5o9.1yipm4e1bewl8jN%aleaxit at yahoo.com...