failed delivery messages

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Oct 13 14:25:37 EDT 2004

On 2004-10-13, Cliff Wells <clifford.wells at comcast.net> wrote:

> Okay, I hate to bitch, but is there any possibility of canceling this
> subscription?  I'm tired of getting a failed delivery message from this
> guy every time I post to the list.

You think that's bad, I don't even post (or subscribe) to "the
list", and _I_ keep getting crap like that.

If whoever is gatewaying this group onto a mailing list wants
to have crap like that sent to the list subscribers that's
between you and him, but I don't see why non-subscribers should
be pestered.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  -- I can do
                                  at               ANYTHING... I can