Re-executing the code object from a class 'declaration'

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 05:44:44 EDT 2004

Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> >>As part of a pet project of mine, I needed to find a way to re-execute
> >>a class declaration[1]. The reason behind it was simple: the class
> > If you start calling it 'class statement' I may read and perhaps help
> > with the rest of your post, but since I consider calling 'declaration'
> How would you feel about "class definition"?

Since we have a 'def' statement it seems confusing to me to talk of
'definition' about something else than a 'def' (even there I prefer "a
def statement" as clearer and more direct, but I guess I'll have to
accept "a function definition" given ``def''... I do wish that keyword
was 'function' rather than 'def', but, oh well, too late for that;-).

Alex