New to Python: Features

Richard Blackwood richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com
Tue Oct 5 20:04:50 CEST 2004

Cameron Laird wrote:

>In article <mailman.4340.1096988457.5135.python-list at python.org>,
>Richard Blackwood  <richardblackwood at cloudthunder.com> wrote:
>			.
>

>>Grief, like I said, I haven't been in school since 1976.  Plus, how many
>>schools (I assume you mean like a university or something) teach Python?
>>

>			.
>			.
>			.
>Dozens.  Maybe hundreds.
>
>I find your intent hard to decode from what you've posted
>in this thread.  If you're not getting the answers you
>want, I urge you to be explicit.

No, people have been most helpful.  I was just responding to the remarks
implying that this was some sort of school assignment which is absurd
since I'm not in school, haven't been in school since the dark ages, and
am self-taught anyhow.  I shall try to be more explicit if I choose to
ask any more questions.

Thank you Cameron.