Exception feature creep! (was: re-entering in the normal flow after an exception is raised)

gabriele renzi rff_rff at remove-yahoo.it
Sat Oct 2 04:16:01 EDT 2004

Michele Simionato ha scritto:

> Nevertheless, it is possible that if we had resumable exceptions we
> could use them as a control flow structure in non-exceptional situations.
> One could speculate about the idea ...

I have the feeling I don't have an use for resumable exceptions mainly
because I was never exposed to the them.
Kind of a blub paradox.

I wonder if StacklessPython can handle this.
Resumable Exceptions are really easy to do if you can grab the current
continuation, but I seem to remember conts were banned from the
stackless world.