(no subject)

Campbell Kwok forsberg5 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:57:41 CEST 2004

Hi, I am trying to write a program for my school homework and I'm a little
stuck. The homework have to do with barcodes and I need to read the barcode,
then add up all the odd number positions(eg a barcode of 123456789012, then
the odd is 1,3,5,7,9,1) I do not know how to get the odd number positions
out of that str of numbers. Please help me

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
first two months FREE*.