Wiki on Python and Web Programming?

Tim Roberts timr at
Sun Oct 3 01:10:54 CEST 2004

Erik Max Francis <max at> wrote:

>Tim Roberts wrote:
>> Isn't there a wiki somewhere that compares and contrasts the various
>> web architectures available for Python?
>> I've realized that I have built web sites based on at least 4 of the
>> popular contenders, and my experiences might be valuable to others.  I
>> thought I remembered a comparison wiki, but I can't find it now.

Thanks for this link -- that's exacctly the one I meant.  I've now added my
page to this wiki:

It includes my own personal experiences with several of the popular Python
web solutions.  Your comments and criticisms are welcome; that's the fun of
a wiki.
- Tim Roberts, timr at
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.