IDLE--what are your experiences with it?

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Fri Oct 22 14:39:12 EDT 2004

[Ivo Woltring]

#- Under windows I don't user IDLE but the PythonWin 2.3.3
#- I thinkt PythonWin (from ActiveState.com) is much better
#- It should be the one in the official distribution and not IDLE

I can use (and used) IDLE on Linux, and I guess it's not the case with
PythonWin.

The "Default IDE for Python" should be one that runs where Python runs (or
at least where the "Default GUI for Python" works).

.	Facundo