Miscellaneous personal prejudices (was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL!-weekly Python news and links (Oct 4))

Dan "Python" Perl danperl at rogers.com
Tue Oct 5 12:36:04 EDT 2004

> "Robert Brewer" <fumanchu at amor.org> wrote in message
> news:mailman.4350.1096990180.5135.python-list at python.org...
>>
>>     Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
>>
>> Change your last name?
>
> +1 QOTW.

Or how about this:
    ">>>>> "Dan" == Dan Perl <danperl at rogers.com> writes:
        Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
        Dan>  Dan Perl, on his own personal prejudices
    Change your last name?"
        Ville Vainio, on his personal prejudice against Dan Perl's last name

Or what about this one:
    "Or how about this:
        '>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Perl <danperl at rogers.com> writes:
            Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
            Dan>  Dan Perl, on his own personal prejudices
        Change your last name?'
            Ville Vainio, on his personal prejudice against Dan Perl's last
name"
                Dan Perl, desperately trying to get into the QOTW

Please notice I tried to use a "Python-like" indentation.

Dan "Python" Perl
Perl is my last name but Python is my middle name?