[ANN] PyLint 0.5

Sylvain Thénault Sylvain.Thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Oct 25 05:55:19 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce a new PyLint's release. This is a major
development release, since PyLint doesn't have anymore to import
analyzed modules (well, there are still some cases where modules are
imported, but it's not to build the underlying representation of the
python source code).

This release requires the latest common library release (0.7).

Visit our website to download it or to get more information :

http//www.logilab.org/projects/pylint

Enjoy !
--
Sylvain Thénault                               LOGILAB, Paris (France).