Still problems with DLL

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 18:57:29 EDT 2004

A lot of ActiveX controls require that they be hosted in full-fledged
container.
See \pythonwin\pywin\demos\ocx for examples using Pythonwin as a host,
or you can also run them in IE and access the object thru the document
object model.

The only error msg I can remember seeing when a container was required was
something like 'Catastrophic failure'.

       Roger

news:0jRcd.157581$35.7724821 at news4.tin.it...